Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Letter of the Week

The letter is K. But before I tell you about the letter, I need to explain that it's not actually the Letter of the Week No.
It's the Letter of Two Weeks.
Meaning we study the unit fit two weeks.
A) Because my son is only 22 months old so he needs extra time for reinforcement.
B) Because we are super busy and I don't get to a lesson every single day.
But Letter of the Week sounds better.

Here's what I used:
Foam
Glue
Fuzzy little pom poms
Velcro

I cut the letters out of foam. Stuck Velcro on the back and glued pom poms on the letters to make them "feely".

Touch is an important part of learning for little brains so adding a texture to the letter adds to the learning experience!

And fuzzy things are just plain adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment